S-26 Liquid Plastic Solutions
S-26 Brick Seal Clear
S-26 Brick Seal Clear has the same characteristics as S-26 Balcony Seal. It is a clear, non-yellowing plastic coating for horizontal surfaces such as concrete floors, etc. It is 100% waterproof and can tolerate heavy traffic.
S-26 Brick Seal Clear is a seamless coating and can be taken up from floors to walls.
Not designed for glazed files or non-porous surfaces
1L, 5L, 20L
1 litre = ± 6m², depending on the substrate
Seamless liquid plastic coating
Totally resistant to acid rain and pollution
Resistant to fungus and mildew
Takes heavy traffic
- Restoration work
- Pollution control for tunnels, commercial buildings, etc
- Bridges - to prevent spalling and ingress of moisture into concrete
- Church steeples and spires
Specifications for flat roofs:
- See our Preliminary and General Notes
- Allow plenty of ventilation in confined areas and spaces and never allow ignition, smoking and naked flame when application is taken place.
- Always apply 2 coats of S-26 Brick Seal Clear.
- Never apply to wet or damp surface.
- Ensure that a substratum is below 3% moister content.
- Always ensure that no rising damp can occur on flat surfaces.
- An industrial fan will increase air circulation and will assist in the product drying and curing.
NEVER DILUTE THE PRODUCT!
NEVER APPLY ON GLAZED TILES OR NON-POROUS SURFACES!
- Spray (conventional or airless)