S-26 Liquid Plastic Solutions
S-26 Plastic Floor Coating
S-26 Plastic Floor Coating is a single pack heavy duty external or internal floor treatment that is extremely tough and hard-wearing (wheels and feet). It is light-fast, anti-static non-yellowing, completely waterproof, and easy to maintain.
A non-skid version of S-26 Plastic Floor Coating is available upon request.
1L, 5L, 20L
1 litre = ± 6m²
Light Grey, Grey, Charcoal, Beige, White, Terracotta Red, Mid Green
Sets quickly and begins to cure immediately after application
Can be recoated or repaired quickly, easily and economically
Seamless solvent soluble coating
Not designed for workshops or where solvent spillage can occur.
- Car show rooms
- Garage floors
- Entrance lobbies
- See our Preliminary and General Notes
- Allow plenty of ventilation in confined areas and never allow ignition, smoking or naked flame when application is taking place.
- Never apply onto a damp or wet surface.
- Ensure that the substrata has a moisture content below 3%.
- Ensure that no rising damp can occur on flat surfaces
- Always apply two coats.
- An industrial fan will increase air circulation and will assist in product drying and curing.
- Five to seven days full cure, depending on temperature.
- Do not apply rubber onto it before the product has fully cured.
Application over existing paints and coatings
- Wipe (not pour) Solvent #1 with rag or cloth over the existing paint. This will soften the existing coating and will allow a chemical bond to the S-26 Plastic Floor Coating.
- Apply one coat of S-26 Stabilising Primer.
- Then apply two or three full coats of S-26 Plastic Floor Coating.
New concrete or cement floors
- Apply one coat of S-26 Brick Seal, allow for curing overnight.
- Then apply two coats of S-26 Plastic Floor Coating.
NEVER DILUTE THE PRODUCT!
WARNING: ANY PAINTED SMOOTH FLOOR CAN BECOME SLIPPERY IN WET CONDITIONS AND THEREFORE POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS. IT IS ADVISABLE TO APPLY A NON-SKID VERSION OF THIS PRODUCT WHERE APPLICABLE
- Spray (conventional or airless)
Scroll gallery and click images to enlarge