S-26 Liquid Plastic Solutions
S-26 Plastic Wood Preservative with T.E.F.
S-26 Plastic Wood Preservative with T.E.F. is a long-lasting external vertical wood preservative where abrasion by impact does not occur.
1L, 5L, 20L
1 litre = ± 5m² to 6m²
Teak, Mahogany, Meranti, Pine, Oak, Dark Brown
Has completely revolutionised the timber protection industry worldwide!
Seamless liquid plastic coating
No hazardous solvents or toxins
Resistant to acid rain and pollution
Resistant to fungus and mildew
Resistant to exceptional freeze-thaw conditions, i.e. Arctic and tropical conditions
Can be recoated or repaired quickly, easily and economically
- Garage doors
- Timber frame house
- Facia boards
NEVER USE AS A DECK (HORIZONTAL) COATING!
- See our Preliminary and General Notes
- Ensure that the timber is dry before applying S-26 Plastic Wood Preservative (below 5% moisture content).
- Lightly sand down new or existing timber.
- Then apply one coat of S-26 Stabilising Primer to obtain maximum penetration and adhesion, especially over existing varnishes or wood treatments
- Follow this with two coats of S-26 Plastic Wood Preservative. Apply as thickly as possible to take up any potential cracking of the timber.
Re-application in 5/15 years:
If the previous S-26 Plastic Wood Preservative is in sound condition, with no pealing or delamination, simply apply two further coats of S-26 Plastic Wood Preservative. Where and if any delamination has taken place, simply spot-prime these areas with S-26 Stabilising Primer and apply further two coats of S-26 Plastic Wood Preservative.
NEVER DILUTE THE PRODUCT!
- Spray Method
Scroll gallery and click images to enlarge