S-26 Liquid Plastic Solutions
S-26 Storm Seal Light Duty (LD)
S-26 Storm Seal Light Duty is a general-purpose water-soluble coating designed to either overcoat S-26 Storm Seal Heavy Duty (HD) or provide a decorative coating for sloping roofs.
It should not be used on horizontal flat roofs and is not a waterproofing product.
1L, 5L, 20L
1litre = ±-4m², depending on the substrate
Grey, Charcoal, Black, White, Terracotta Red, Mid Green
Economical alternative to conventional roof paints
Extended life span: 7 to 10 years
Single-component aqua-borne product
Seamless liquid plastic coating
Resists corrosion and fungal attack
Sets quickly and begins to dry immediately after application
A spray grade is available.
- Roofs - sloping
Specifications for sloping roofs:
- See our Preliminary and General Notes
- Clean down roofs, removing all fungi and other imperfections.
- Apply one coat of S-26 Stabilising Primer (or on metal, use our metal primers).
- Apply S-26 Storm Sea HD where necessary to areas that need waterproofing, i.e. flashing, bolt heads, etc.
- Follow this with two coats of S-26 Storm Seal LD.
NEVER DILUTE THE PRODUCT!
A spray grade is avaliable.
Scroll gallery and click images to enlarge