S-26 Liquid Plastic Solutions
Marine & Industrial
S-26 Epoxy Metal Primer (Twin Pack)
The S-26 Epoxy Metal Primer (Twin Pack) is simply the ultimate industrial and marine primer. It is designed for extreme conditions above and below the waterline.
It is the ultimate heavy duty corrosion protector over steelwork, and provides extreme long-term results on both ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces.
1L, 5L, 20L
1 litre = ±6m²
Withstands extremes of heat and cold
Withstands salinity and chemical attacks, fats and oils, etc.
Can be used above and below the waterline
Easy to apply without runs
Can be used over most substrates without pre-treatment or primers.
- Roofs - metal
- Window frames - metal
- Power pylons
- Ships hulls
- Car bodies and chassis
- Oil rigs
- See our Preliminary and General Notes
- Prepare the surface by removing as much rust and salt as possible rust, sand blasting preferably to SA2.5. Preparation is key.
- Mix 4:1 base to hardener, using a small electric drill.
- Apply to approximately 60 to 80 microns DFT thickness.
- Allow overnight curing at >20°C then overcoat (± 6 hours).
- Can be used over most substrates without pre-treatment or primers after through cleaning and degreasing.
- Do not allow to harden on surface (obtain a chemical bond).
- Pot life is three to six hours.
- Immediately clean all equipment after use.
- Flush out spray lines with Solvent #3.
NEVER DILUTE THE PRODUCT!
• Spray Method