S-26 Liquid Plastic Solutions
Marine & Industrial
S-26 Single Pack Self Etch Primer
S-26 Single Pack Self Etch Primer is a general-purpose metal primer. It contains both zinc phosphate and zinc chromate to combat the worst rust conditions among ferrous metals.
It is not designed for aluminium or use below the waterline.
1L, 5L, 20L
1 litre = ± 6m²
Resistant to sunlight
UV-resistant: can be left without an overcoat for four to six weeks.
- Roofs - metal
- Window frames - metal
- Steel fittings
- See our Preliminary and General Notes
- Degrease and remove salt from steelwork.
- Remove as much rust as possible.
- Apply one coat of S-26 Single Pack Self Etch Primer.
- Overcoat only after six hours at >20°C to allow for solvent evaporation.
NEVER DILUTE THE PRODUCT!
- Spray method